Autor/a: Jose Illana el 6 febrero, 2011
Extracto del manifiesto para reclamar 100% renovables en Europa allá por el 2050.
En su traducción al castellano diría algo así como:
Es un reto accesible y maravilloso. ¿ Y por qué no…?
“We urge European leaders to quickly act and make this 2050 vision become a reality for the benefit of all EU citizens by:
- Ensuring the timely and fully effective implementation of the 2009 Renewable Energy Directive in all EU-27 Member States
- Setting a legally binding energy efficiency target of at least 20% by 2020
- Removing all subsidies and structural advantages for fossil and nuclear energy
- Ensuring that immediate financial support is given to renewable energy and energy efficiency measures in order to overcome the EU´s economic crisis in a sustainable and forward-looking manner
- Recognising that bioenergy is a limited fuel source and ensuring sustainability of all its use, including clear sustainability criteria
- Setting the right incentives for a European smart grid
- Redirecting existing and focussing forthcoming EU research & development budgets as well as development and structural funds on sustainable energy priorities, namely energy efficiency, and renewable energy
- Providing training and education of the workforce as well as information and market stimulation campaigns”
Tenemos 39 años para lograrlo. Si queremos lo conseguiremos, sólo si queremos.